AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: 840

If you're having control problems, I feel bad for you son, I've got 840 problems but a glitch ain't one.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This friday morning radio chat is with a long time favourite

Doh! Don't know why I was thinking it was yesterday. But just to stay true to my post, I was away from the computer this morning anyway.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This friday morning radio chat is with a long time favourite

Time change got me. Hope someone recorded it.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad times to be a land surveyor

God I wish we had qualified help. We even started a surveying program at the local junior college to try to grow our own. Right now it seems the only ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 672
Reply
RE: HP 48 help

I have a brand new copy of Foresight DXM from TDS that I won at the TSPS Auction a hundred years ago. In original box and sealed software envelope con...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Cheap Spades

I knocked a quarter sized hole out of the tip of a brand new one about a month or so ago. I wasn't happy with it. I wish I hadn't misplaced my older, ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Zoning – House Size

I think some of those Katrina Cottages are pretty cool and you would think there would be a zoning level to allow that in the right places as entry le...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Riparian Rights

Re: American Cyanamid, I got to survey that tract about 11 years ago. I think it ended up being a superfund site and the soil contaminated with heavy ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Riparian Rights

Coastal Industrial Water Authority v. York 532 S.W. 2d 949,951-52 (Tex. 1976) Deals with subsidence and that gradual subsidence of the land surface is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Riparian Rights

I have been reviewing some case law with regard to dams and downstream bed widths. Not necessarily what you are looking for, but I found the following...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1 dead 1 missing in Texas sewer accident

AndyRoad, if I had to speculate I'd guess it was a new lateral dumping into the big pipe that was plugged. But, just speculating. I'm sitting in Midla...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1 dead 1 missing in Texas sewer accident

AndyI think they updated the article since I originally read it. Looks like it was an intentionally plugged sewer line (perhaps new construction) and ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1 dead 1 missing in Texas sewer accident

SC I keep hearing, alternatively, "sewer line" and "storm sewer line" so not sure what they were working on. I think I have heard stories about in the...

15 years ago
Page 77 / 102