AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 971
Reply
RE: Light Squared

I don't doubt that lightsquared and GPS can live together and even be robust. But will I be able to do it without sending a check to Javad? I have GPS...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When it rains, it pours

Rain, rain on my faceIt hasn't stopped raining for daysMy world is a floodSlowly I become one with the mudBut if I can't swim after forty daysand my m...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun in the Llano Estacado

The project is to prepare field notes to submit to the GLO for patent. Mr. Schumann is an LSLS and it would be the second set of field notes we've fil...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 419
Reply
RE: Online Survey Degrees?

Odessa College is about to roll out their online program for an associates, I believe. Some classes are online now with more coming online shortly. Pa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: My chief is an idiot!

Instead Of ChastisingI find the best method to assist people in learning from their mistakes is for them to fix the problem. I'll help, but by golly y...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: My chief is an idiot!

Go to your cornersToo late on a Friday to get worked up.Is Utopia near Sugarland or east of Houston?I was going to crab about my crew chief always sas...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This friday mornings surveyor is ....Andy Nold !

5AAI flubbed the Texas line. "You never ask a man if he's from Texas because if he is he'll tell you and if he isn't, you don't want to embarrass him....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This friday mornings surveyor is ....Andy Nold !

5AAWaiting on the call. Getting pre-show jitters.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This friday mornings surveyor is ....Andy Nold !

skypeWoohoo. Looking forward to it.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Camera for the field

My new controller (Leica CS15) has a built-in 2mega-pixel camera and the ability to link the photo to a particular line or point in the field data fil...

15 years ago
Page 78 / 102