AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: More naming humor

Art Vandelay is an importer/exporter specializing in latex products and I think has a side business in architecture.Del Boca Vista is a retirement com...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1075
Reply
RE: Never in 30+ years of being in business

2012 is shaping up to be a banner year for me, both professionally and personally. We are currently hiring for 2-3 RPLS positions. I suppose it depend...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Staking by non-licensed

Why're you posting photos of half finished work? LOLHurry up and get that thing finished. I figured y'all would be done before I got back.DFW Connecto...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The Art of Texas Land Surveying

Well, it would be nice if you did one big enough with enough detail so we could see the blazes on the witness yuccas.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor in Comic Book

I was in the field in a button collared shirt and tie, vest and hardhat yesterday. I left my coat in Fort Worth, but probably would have taken it off ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1283
Reply
RE: Bad legal, wrong lot

Gene, the message that I got from the posting is that he purchased a home that was foreclosed by Fannie/Freddie for use as a vacation home.I'm sure On...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Access to a cemetery

We had a big cemetery with a nice stone and wrought iron fence around it. When they redid the paved alley on the other side of the fence, they found t...

15 years ago
Page 76 / 102