AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1258
Reply
RE: Principal Meridians

The Peters Colony did establish an initial point at the confluence of the West Fork and the Elm Fork of the Trinity River. There is no evidence of a m...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: old railroad spike?

Exactly. They keep the rail from moving or "creeping" longitudinally.

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Future Development on Plat is overstated

I think it would be up to the surveyor who you engage to do the work to determine the amount of work necessary. Find someone who is willing to work wi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: To the Speakers...

I use public speaking as therapy for my fear of public speaking.When I ran for office several years back, the worst speech I ever gave was the first o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OKLAHOMA PLS EXAM

Your generous offer of lunch to show your appreciation is cheerfully accepted.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OKLAHOMA PLS EXAM

I will be applying to sit for the OK test in October too.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: oil well locations

A location plat is required by the Railroad Commission in Texas, but the plat is not required to be prepared by a surveyor. I have seen some location ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Survey Equipment

Is that a 01' gun?

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Ohio SPCS Questions

Additional LinkWest/northwest of Stuebenville. Mapping some awlfield sites.I haven't been in the field there but would like to since our family settle...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ohio SPCS Questions

Thanks LoyalI was looking for it on the interwebs, but I wasn't getting what I was looking for.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 489
Reply
RE: Setting house building corners with GPS

Pad corners, yes.Form board corners, maybe two. Then I would get the gun out, check distance on those two and check into property line and proceed to ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Any North Dakota Surveyors?

Well, theoretically I would not be located in ND. Just occasional trips to get projects started and to check on local field crew from time to time.I t...

14 years ago
Page 73 / 102