AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Civil 3D and crowsfeet

Isn't that a variable in your dimstyle? Under the symbols and arrows tab?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: LEICA, is price the only reason you would not buy it

I like Leica but sometimes it seems like the menus and keypunch sequences to do anything are counterintuitive. I think one of our support guys said yo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I got tagged on facebook

Someone who I know from here also tagged me on Facebook in a picture on the application Schoolfeed. I don't do apps. I also never went to school with ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

Somewhere I saved a copy of the KM North Arrow with the butt kicking and the dunce hat but I just can't find it. That's my favorite.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 920
Reply
RE: RTK Range

Did you check the frequency for interference from another transmitter? Just a though. I've been walked on before.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 1383
Reply
RE: Junior/Senior Question

and your opinion is?With respect to Texas law, I think I have clearly stated my opinion on the boundary already. It depends on what additional informa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Junior/Senior Question

That's some quantum stuff there, KeithI think the older monuments have some validity, especially if I can show them to be original.> Just being a l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Junior/Senior Question

They are capped with the number of a currently practicing land surveyor. I understand why he did set the new mons considering the 2' and 11' bust in t...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 37
Views: 1651
Reply
RE: Squatter

Well make sure and update us when you do. Do leave us hanging.

14 years ago
Page 67 / 102