AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Google Earth and Lat/Long accuracy

Test itIf you want to prove it to yourself, shoot in a surface feature that is visible from Google Earth and compare the shift when you plot the point...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Great News for Human Race...and Surveyors too !!

Probably the same as here, but the mileage surcharge is a killer.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: South Texas surveyor pleads guilty

I can't find any evidence that he was a registered surveyor on the public license website. I don't think they delete people from the new system either...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Merging Shores

Google Maps reports aerial dating to 2104, FYI. But no streetview in the vicinity. 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

CARTO/Remote Sensing ConsultantsFound it on the Old Forum

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 1238
Reply
RE: Webinar regarding US railways

Same here. Hopefully it will be added to the archvies before long.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: for your review and comment

McEnerny ActHad to look that one up: McEnerny Act

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 724
Reply
RE: Pics from the field - west Texas

I helped one of Buster Sartain's crews one time and I was very impressed with the distance we could go when they set up a 30 foot aluminum mast and a ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field - west Texas

Derek, the area I am working in is good for grazing, mineral production, nuclear waste storage, and sport hunting. The County Extension Agent recommen...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field - west Texas

Bah. We're silly with shade...Why, we got almost 12 hours of it last night alone.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field - west Texas

There's a lot of money in that ground out there. I've been working non-stop the last two months around Orla, Mentone and Brogado either trying to stay...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What can I do with RTK? - I am not a surveyor

Layout Corn MazesCorn maze layout

13 years ago
Page 58 / 102