AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Unusual Water Tower Finial in Glen Rose, Texas

AndyNo. I ran for the board but did not make it. For the time being, I am done with running for office. But I'll stay active helping others to run.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Unusual Water Tower Finial in Glen Rose, Texas

One of our survey techs, Gary Green, worked with Bill.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Unusual Water Tower Finial in Glen Rose, Texas

Bill Gunn would have been my first guess too but probably just by default since he is one of the few surveyors I am aware of in that area. I was doing...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Map checker

He's just trying to fill in some blank areas in his GIS database. Since you're project is so close, you might as well do him the favor and tie his dar...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 342
Reply
RE: Insurance replacement gun

Might not be a bad time to start shopping for a different insurance company after you finish shopping for replacement equipment.As the equipment shoul...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida crew to Texas...

First you must learn to pronounce the city name. It is DAL-LUS, or DAA-LIS depending on if you live inside or outside LBJ Freeway.Make sure to update ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Early Use of Galvanized Iron Pipe Monuments

Giraud's PipesI have been working EA Giraud's resurvey of H&GN Block 13 in Reeves County that he did for the New York and Texas Land Company. A we...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Strips and Gores-Texas

You don't even have the original subdivision plat, how do you know the line is on the bank? What about the vesting deed that the subdivision was creat...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Message from AutoCAD Reseller

If you'd like to get some of your money back, Autodesk is trading at about $54 a share under ticker symbol ADSK. Or, form an investor's club and let'...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Sectionalized

I have Newton's replat of Block 29. He agrees with Booker fairly close on the east-west width but his north-south distance is 5280 compare to Newton's...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I feel bad but...

Lowest adjacent grade, IIRC.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Sectionalized

Sec. 32 Blk. 29, PSL Loving.There is no evidence of Booker's corners on the ground that I was able to discern.There is no sign of occupation that defi...

13 years ago
Page 59 / 102