AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Acres versus Aliquot

This is TexasI had to survey the whole section as my client owns the W/2. The 40.81 acres is the less and except from his aliquot description.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Acres versus Aliquot

This is TexasI have title back to the original 1960s division and it is same as the current description pasted into the latest deed. My owner's descri...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Acres versus Aliquot

This is TexasReminder that this is not PLSS state. If the intent of the grantor was to sell 40.0 acres, then where do have the right to expand the are...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 949
Reply
RE: Supreme Court Reference

That's not my engineWhat are you talking about, Paul? I have no issues with the cylinders. It was spark issues and now air/fuel mix issues. The thing ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Supreme Court Reference

.Andy...(differnt subjeck)I do have spark now after replacing points and condenser. I sprayed some ether into the oil bath air filter. No difference w...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Supreme Court Reference

Found itFound it.O'Conor v. Texas

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 483
Reply
RE: Old Railroad Culvert

The rail profiles look varied, both worn ans different cross-sections. Getting comments on rypn.org but I didn't realize that it was posted "non-surve...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Railroad Culvert

Jerry, I hope you don't mind but I cross-posted this to the Railway Preservation website (RYPN Post) to see if it elicited any comments. None of any s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: WD Johnson V Walling Cause No. 5050

CorwinSure, it's only 6.66 feet but then again it is 6.66 feet. And worse, if you keep up with the additional 2.22 feet per section to re-establish th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: WD Johnson V Walling Cause No. 5050

Loving CountyChamplin called for 1900 varas (5277.78 ft) to the section on the original field notes along the north block line and called to pass Clar...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 581
Reply
RE: Suburban or truck with camper shell

[sarcasm]You obviously do not understand the liability you are getting yourself into by trying to choose a vehicle. You really should let a profession...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Button Do I Push to Calc These? Help!

I had assumed you had already resolved the question seeing as how the case was resolved for now. I have had some success in the past backing into a so...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I need some help with calls to coordinates

The Texas Railroad Commission does not require a surveyor for well location plats in the state of Texas. I recently came across several plats signed b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I need some help with calls to coordinates

We will get a sketch from the client with an ideal location of the proposed well based on an idea of what the survey looks like/how many acres (usuall...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Establishing a good relationship with a new client....long

Is this development in your southern service area?Fresh flagging always sets off an alarm to call the client.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: James L. Peck T&P Ry Surveyor

Based on retracing Peck, it seems his field work was lacking but he was good at math and could fill out field note records with skill, regardless of w...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 552
Page 57 / 102