AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Defining an easement: Texas

Sounds good. Fire up the dozer!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Defining an easement: Texas

That doesn't sound like a blanket easement. Sounds like you need someone to locate the pipeline (assuming it's been built) and then you need to offset...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington Monument Shrinking??

It's probably just all the cold weather there lately.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NEW MEXICO STATE SPECIFIC

Robert Allen in my office is trying to sit for that test too. I will pass him your contact info.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the field

I sure couldn't tell you. The crew emailed it in at 7:48 this morning, so it could be break of dawn stuff or more likely yesterday's work. I reread th...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 727
Reply
RE: Anyone From The Big Spring's Area

Big SpringBe careful if you're going to be in the Seay Blocks. The construction is unique.The blow sand hedgerows northwest of town are a major pain i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Friday Night Lights Quarterback - Texas Surveyor

I did not know Mike, he was a year ahead of me. He ended up in Decatur, Tx. working for Tommy and Davey Edwards on a field crew. He is not reqistered....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "RIGHT OF WAY"

I really think a distinction needs to be made as to whether the municipality holds the land as sovereign in trust for the public for public purposes (...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "RIGHT OF WAY"

Well, who are they granting the right-of-way to? If it is to the public, that seems perfectly appropriate to me. If it's to themselves, then that is u...

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Wells

Actually, it is just a point. The information requested for the legal document was the location of the well. No radius required.The first survey I eve...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1106
Reply
RE: Cell Phone with multi-numbers

I'm just not sure if that's true, Alan. It seems like GSM networks may be able to support dual lines.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cell Phone with multi-numbers

Dual SIM Phone?I know when I was shopping for smartphones to take to Beijing I could get dual SIM phones which would allow two lines on one phone. Unf...

12 years ago
Page 51 / 102