AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Latitudes and Tangents: Inside the black box

Thanks for the discussion. I am a little overloaded with projects right now but will try to come back, absorb and comment on the posts when I can.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Semi-Permanent Well Marking.

When I was at Schumann, we would write the well info on a slip of paper, roll it up and stick it in a prescription bottle. The bottle would get wired ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

absolutely! I'll throw in a picture of your property and put an ant in the middle for scale.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

I see what you mean. I honestly do not know how they arrived at their boundary, but I have seen no evidence in field or in records that any surveying ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

To be more specific, I think you will have a hard time using the map to overcome any lines or improvements, even if they have only existed since 2006....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Calc points on Latitude

Thank youThanks for the replies. Those links help. I've got Carlson and you'd think there is a routine for that.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mark Eckl

Mark Eckl as I remember him...If you click on the person's blue user name, it will take you to their information page. On that page is an icon that yo...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 89
Views: 4894
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

My bad. They rotated so that the line is east-west. The north line of the section is "Thence with said South line S89°10'W at 1097 vs. pass a stone mo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

Identical to the corrected field notes. The call for the POB monument is identical as well as the bearings and perimeter distances. Just their luck th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

Duane, I think through both posts I've adequately stated the conditions on the ground and reasons for my uncertainities.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

Yes, they all call for the "north" corner, a rock mound on the hill. In the field, it is actually the northwest corner and we tied a rock mound on a h...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat TTT

I suppose you had to pay extra for coordinates because they were not used in these legals.If you sketch the description (which doesn't close by about ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1021
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat H&TC Block 33

Another company submitted a plat for an oilwell on Section 94. I am actually working on a road right-of-way and some infrastructure for Section 95 tha...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Unrecorded Plat H&TC Block 33

Greg, most of this data is from the GLO files online.The carto map I'd be happy to send you. Wait a sec... I brought my laptop home this weekend.Done....

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 978
Page 50 / 102