AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Management can sometimes feel like Kindergarten

"Well, that's the way they always did it in Wichita Falls", even if it did violate minimum standards. LOL. I forgot about that one.I was venting a lit...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Management can sometimes feel like Kindergarten

I have input on hiring and I feel like I have some sway if termination were an issue. Shawn, it is a luxury to me not to have to deal with personnel i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Management can sometimes feel like Kindergarten

I have been documenting policies and procedures since I started here in February but not everything is written. Some of it is basic drafting conventio...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Barilla Springs NE of Fort Davis

Barrilla Spring is the name on the quad map and also mentioned in the county boundary file from the GLO website. The southeast boundary of Reeves is a...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 972
Reply
RE: Iron rod set - yea right

I check my field crew from time to time. I've got 3 projects that are on my drive-by list to make sure irons were set.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Iron rod set - yea right

I advise my crews when they find some companies' caps to keep searching for the real corner.I'm not sure how many crews they are running right now but...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Iron rod set - yea right

I worked there for two days before I decided my manner of practice was incompatible with their business practices. I don't currently work in the same ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Iron rod set - yea right

Are you talking about Precise?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation

Around 3000' in West Texas.570'-620' around Fort Worth700' in North Dakotaand 1150' in Oklahoma.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cold weather gear

I bought a new balaclava last night. When it's cold and blowing, that's one of my favorite articles outside of a good coat and a pair of gloves.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: North Dakota Recorders Information Network

McKenzie CountyI never was able to just do a search for section township and range. The county recorder's office finally sent me an index page for my ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: North Dakota Recorders Information Network

McKenzie CountyIt's McKenzie County. I wouldn't have known about it except the lady that answered the phone at the Recorder's office told me to try ND...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1090
Reply
RE: Establishing the split line twenty years after the deeds

If you look at the assumed acreage and the dimensions they "figgered", don't you think it's apparent that their intent was an even split? I think I m...

12 years ago
Page 52 / 102