AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Geodetic to SPCS

Corpscon Bugs?Does Corpscon still miscalculate the combined scale factor (or was it the convergence angle)? I thought they stopped supporting the prog...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 574
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1006
Reply
RE: Loving County, Tx hijinks

Paden, you'd be surprised with the transient oilfield population in that county. Last time I drove 302 it was pretty heavy traffic, constant construct...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Loving County, Tx hijinks

Serial Number 5235494939 I think it's a trimble antenna but the crew didn't tell me the type.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 807
Reply
RE: I PASSED! i think...

Congrats.North Dakota was interesting. After I finished the test, I sat in the couch in the outer office and in about 30 minutes found out I had passe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Surveying in West TexasMy copy of the 7 Sisters map is on paper and I don't have a scanner big enough. Not sure if the GLO might have a copy in their ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Surveying in West TexasI have done a lot of work in Block 57, Twp. 2 & 3 and recovered some of the corners on the east line of the W.N. Holder Scr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Surveying in West TexasI've been considering putting together a seminar on some of the peculiarities and pitfalls of surveying in West Texas. It is su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Oh come on, everyone likes to goad the angry lion. I'll just wait back there in the land rover.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's a title issue I've never encountered before

looking at Block 23, I would have guessed boustrophedonically, thereby making 3 the lot between 2 and 6. But just a guess.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know where the edge of my property starts?

THIS IS NOT ARKANSAS. IT'S OKLAHOMAN/M

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know where the edge of my property starts?

How did you find this tract?Yeah, I know. But if you follow the directions in the realtor listing, it gets you to the right place. Google street addre...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know where the edge of my property starts?

How did you find this tract?Dan, I got a 1.8 acre tract in southeast Broken Arrow. Where did you end up? I though the street address is in parentheses...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know where the edge of my property starts?

How did you find this tract?The street address is on the sketch. I think a survey would be a reasonable cost if I was going to invest +/-$30k on a pie...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Dr. Pepper and Christiansburg, VA

Most Texans will assert that the soft drink was unquestionably invented in Waco. The possible connect with VA is the source of the name. Cool find.

11 years ago
Page 48 / 102