AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: One heavy ring, ring...

Sorry to hear about that. I suppose he doesn't understand that monuments can come in a variety of shapes and flavors. I reckon he'd want to cut down a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Excellent RTK Survey on Perfect Site

Did you adjust the corners to fit the record, set new monuments in the correct place or did you call the offending surveyor to come adjust his corners...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: River Meander Problems SOLVED!

They were a little late on the suggestion. We finished the river work today.Determining the average width in the vicinity of the actual survey seems m...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 691
Reply
RE: Colloquialisms have no place in precision work.

I don't care if you set blue gumballs as long as you accurately describe them on your plat/report.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Colloquialisms have no place in precision work.

I'm definitely not going to put bull prick on a survey. LOL.Yes, that is normally a tool and probably not cost effective to use for monuments.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Colloquialisms have no place in precision work.

I have taken to call my monuments by the material which is usually reinforcing bar.I know what a pin refers to and I do not use the term. I might tell...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Survey Link with Hardware lock

TDS Foresight DXMThe software I have is TDS Foresight DXM with surveylink digital.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveyor TTT

I wonder if he uses a digital signature and seal?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Survey Link with Hardware lock

I might have a copy new in box at home that I have never used. I won it as a door prize at a survey convention. I will check when I get home and let y...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Kent

Waggoner RanchI did some survey work on the ranch about 6 or 7 years ago. Cool place. I met one of their managers who was also a private game warden a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TEXAS-CONTRACT FOR DEED/OWNER FINANCE

An aside, I notice that the Agua Fria Ranch (site of Agua Fria Spring, natural monument and POB for many of these surveys) is for sale, a veritable ba...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TEXAS-CONTRACT FOR DEED/OWNER FINANCE

The Terlingua Ranch survey maps are on their website. Done in the 1970s by Urban Engineering out of San Antonio IIRC. They call for recovering some or...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TEXAS-CONTRACT FOR DEED/OWNER FINANCE

I don't have anything to add to Kent's comments but I'm certainly interested in your work near Terlingua. I have been doing research on Section 29, Bl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Designations

The crews are no longer allowed to occupy stations in the vicinity of public roads due to repeated vandalism and theft of base stations. The monuments...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Designations

I just pulled both datasheets and they are both USGS and both ET. In fact, the tablet is stamped ET but for some reason in the online database the ET ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Designations

Yeah, I googled a little before I posted the question and probably didn't word my inquiry good enough to get that answer but I see it now. Thanks.I'm ...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 954
Page 46 / 102