AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: TNRIS.org

Looks good to me on my Samsung S4. Attached files

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Young Surveyors

Don Blameuser, post: 321927, member: 30 wrote: There, their, they're I'm sorry, this stuff is important.Really. Don Myself didn't see anything wrong ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with a survey!

Good luck with your efforts and I sincerely hope you don't get too mad at some of the advice you have received. As a regular, I have to tell you we ge...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: calling 'old school' draftsmen

jwdenney, post: 323853, member: 7689 wrote: I have, and can use, a blueline machine with the many mylar/vellum prints my predecessor produced over the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aspects of Surveying

I didn't see my category. I'm a Texas surveyor. 35 acres might be a hundredth of what I have to survey to find the right boundary. 😉

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment

Precision-geo-inc, post: 322382, member: 9801 wrote: What are you in the market for?I'm looking for an older GPS unit that I can leave collecting data...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment

Hey, Will.I have been watching some of your sales recently. Trying to find your listings, what is your seller user id?Also, for Haywood, I would think...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Busted RTK Survey

I'm not aware of any HARN monuments in the area.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Busted RTK Survey

What makes you think I was baiting Kent. B-) The NGS Monument was 2nd order horizontal which is 1:50,000 minimum distance accuracy. There is something...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Busted RTK Survey

My composition may be lacking, but my understanding is that he occupied the NGS monument for an unspecified amount of time and then processed his data...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 59
Views: 1291
Reply
RE: Benchmarks not in NGS Database

Actually, I explicitly said I didn't need elevations. Just casually interested in its existence.>Of course, the elevations aren't important to me a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Benchmarks not in NGS Database

Yes, the Perry-Castaneda collection is very handy.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Benchmarks not in NGS Database

I was not familiar with that USGS Historical Topographic Map Explorer. I've bookmapped that for future reference.I found the area of my interest on pa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Benchmarks not in NGS Database

Found it!Kept searching and finally found a good post on the topic.[msg=181698

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1426
Page 45 / 102