AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Survey Crew Ahead signs - Where can I get them?

Lugeyser, post: 387072, member: 1249 wrote: At my old company we had a VDOT Inspector kick our crew off of a jobsite for not having the proper sign (w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trees in Cul-De-Sac

How does a fire truck turn around with a tree at the center of a cul-de-sac? Must be a hella big sac.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Response to attorney

I've got a US Highway crossing a county line where the deed runs diagonally across the section. The fenced road does the same thing for 3/4 of the dis...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Response to attorney

Cameron Watson PLS, post: 386656, member: 11407 wrote: Attached is one of the articles I keep handy for the attorney encroachment argument. I can't s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Measured-Record Distances & Comps

I certainly don't mean to be insulting, but is the OP a registered surveyor?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Passed my Colorado exam yesterday. Thanks for the advice and support.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are You Getting Pelted With POB Notifications?

Only if the network was actually down and it affected the delivery.

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 966
Reply
RE: Are You Getting Pelted With POB Notifications?

As I mentioned on Facebook earlier, I initially had at least 26 emails from RPLS.com when I tried to unsubscribe. I received an additional 17 emails a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Being blasted with spam from BNP

26 emails from them. What a way to encourage me never to return.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Maps in the Library of Congress (Texas)

A lot of my work lately has been south and west of these blocks except one project on the west side of Block 8. Adequately monumented. Typical of Gira...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A Mysterious Note from 1878

I can't help but wonder if that Pecos River was Pope's Wells encampment.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicting Surveys and Property Corner Dispute

Just saying. Otherwise, carrion. Attached files

10 years ago
Reply
RE: cool monuments

9 feet left of witness monument... watch that last step...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where the Four Counties Collided (Texas)

Kent McMillan, post: 382005, member: 3 wrote: That was GLO Commissioner Jerry Patterson, I take it?I found myself at the GLO shortly after J.P. was sw...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where the Four Counties Collided (Texas)

Kent McMillan, post: 382005, member: 3 wrote: That was GLO Commissioner Jerry Patterson, I take it? I was guessing Kent McM... :>

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where the Four Counties Collided (Texas)

What do the color outlines represent? System or surveyor or ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicting Surveys and Property Corner Dispute

Boy, I'd be pretty ticked if I had a bunch of out-of-state surveyors giving advice to my client without knowing all the facts. Sounds like Rankin File...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sheriffs Deed in Texas

I bought some land from the precinct 2 constable in Tarrant County and the city is still trying to collect payment from me for liens on substandard bu...

10 years ago
Page 32 / 102