Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: A Mysterious Note from 1878
The plate and screws in my right wrist definitely affect a compass too. Andy
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Heat
A few years ago I was on a job in Des Moines. We had a couple of days where the ambient temperature was 106. I was reading the Atlanta paper online ...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Curve description -- seemingly simple question
not my real name, post: 381668, member: 8199 wrote: Mathematically it is only a line that is tangent to a curve. There is no curve that is tangent to ...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Hard Hat expiration...
As the safety observer on construction sites I've been the "bad guy" more than once.1) hard hats DO have an expiration date, generally five years.2) p...
10 years ago
Forum