AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Check this out

surv8r, post: 406369, member: 4 wrote: I saw approx. 7-8 gators earlier this week on a site. Average length was 6'..... The population in the Flint R...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: An interesting old quad sheet find

paden cash, post: 404299, member: 20 wrote: I would hope none of us need to be reminded how valuable some info on and old map can be.Although not real...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Be careful out there.

Holy Cow, post: 404826, member: 50 wrote: The invention of the corn picker did more to maim farmers than any other invention. The hay baler was next ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: BBBBrrrrrrrr!!!!

ontarget1, post: 404372, member: 9989 wrote: A few years back my wife was shooting as sub for me when it was -14å¡. She was shooting her old 870 and c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retired equipment

I don't know if it still there but I left a bush axe in a tree about 40 years ago. The hook went around the trunk straight into a hornet's nest. I R...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: I don't know about this...

It sounds odd, but Athens is the home of the University of Georgia and there are some REALLY strange folks there.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Restraint of Trade

That is one reason that SAMSOG stopped trying to provide CEU's that were acceptable to Florida as well as Georgia even though there are many who are l...

10 years ago
Page 77 / 139