AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Inside a wasp nest

FL/GA PLS., post: 412818, member: 379 wrote: That's almost the same way to get a rattlesnake out of a gopher tortoise hole. Except you use a hose to p...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Inside a wasp nest

Looks like a yellow jacket nest. I thought folks in New Zealand had more sense than do something like that.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the Field

imaudigger, post: 411921, member: 7286 wrote: It's funny, the only way people can present coal power plants so they appear to live up to their reputat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Eminent Domain 101 (basic for "newbies")

I have been involved in many condemnation cases, both Special Master and jury trial. In every instance of which I am aware offers of purchase were ma...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from East Tennessee

Welcome Christian. Would Bobby Shupe be one of your "mentors"? Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Indiana County non licensed Surveyor

For years Georgia had unlicensed County Surveyors. The population had to be below a certain level (I don't remember the number off the top of my head...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stay out of manholes

paden cash, post: 409933, member: 20 wrote: Helped with a number of I & I studies myself back in the day. Weren't they fun?I'm sure they have dig...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stay out of manholes

40+ years ago we performed what were called "I and I" studies. Infiltration and Inflow. We had to measure the depth of flow in manholes, not just th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA and snow

Due to the 1 and 1/2 inches of snow we had on (date) no work was performed for the next 7 days. (grin)Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Back to the grindstone - college that is

Good for you. Whether you ever see any monetary gain from the additional education you won't regret it. It forces you to "stretch" to gain the new k...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes I grow sad about what I do

I understand. I did "Plan Review" for a couple of local counties for a while. It got to the point where they had to add notes to subdivision plats t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Car crashes on the job!

I had a crew surveying a road for the location of a water main. A young (teen aged) young lady topped the hill going too fast, saw the crew. and lock...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Old trusty calculator starting to fail

I still have an HP41 that I got in 1985. It still works fine, even though I don't use it often now. I used it on an LS exam in 1985, EIT in 1989,and...

10 years ago
Page 76 / 139