AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: End of My Geomatics Career

Congratulations. I walked away from a national company where all correspondence with HR had to include your employee number. They had bought the sma...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Some art the field crew found.

Stacy, I started questioning hack marks as evidence when an older surveyor told me about his "bored rodman theory". Any time a bored rodman was waiti...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tell us about an "epic failure" you've experienced

In the early 1970's we had a crew chief who had survived two tours in Viet Nam. He was a little off sometimes, usually due to left handed cigarettes....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Atlanta I-85 Bridge Collapse

The contractor (C.W. Matthews) was probably the only one on the area with enough men, equipment, know how, etc. to get the job done that quickly. Th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Better you than me

Scott Zelenak, post: 428046, member: 327 wrote: My favorite was the designer who set 0,0 at center of structure then provided coordinates in all four ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Tom Adams, post: 427809, member: 7285 wrote: "When you get up in the morning and the light is hurt your headThe first thing you do when you get up out...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

I agree with Paden. I, too, use prescription Ray Bans (polarized) and have few problems. I just had to get used to colors being a bit "off" from the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee Georgia Line

aliquot, post: 426051, member: 2486 wrote: The Georgia legistlasture is a bunch of deed stakersYou give them too much credit.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

I have certificates from Georgia and Tennessee. My Tennessee license has lapsed and I can't imagine ever trying to reinstate it. I keep the Georgia ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How stupid can I get

It wasn't me but I was the instrument man on the crew that left a 200 foot chrome clad highway chain between the rails of a busy train track. The nex...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: One man's junk...

I was reviewing some old (1950's) field books concerning a small city that was one of our clients. This book was of a survey for water lines and show...

9 years ago
Page 72 / 139