AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

Lietz TM20C and Dietzgen 20 second vernier transit. Depending on which crew I worked on which instrument I used. Then the boss bought a Wild T16 and...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: To or not to model a Model 6

FL/GA PLS., post: 450337, member: 379 wrote: Cripes, youƒ??re like a modern day Smokey Yunick on steroids. 😉 I wonder what old Smokey could have don...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Basis statement

aliquot, post: 450134, member: 2486 wrote: You turned in a plat with state plane distances? Not only have I produced plats with SPC but I have staked...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My survey chariot

I once was a passenger in a helicopter to recon for proposal for surveying an existing and replacement gas lines, about 90 miles. we looked for the n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Arkansas Pictures

Several hundred miles to the southeast but it looks like it could be close. Fort Mountain State Park in Georgia.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Something happened yesterday

Congratulations Stacy. I know that brings a lump to your throat.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

Monte, post: 449442, member: 11913 wrote: Not only do I got too much going on the rest of Oct, but my teen age daughter has a school dance Friday nigh...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hostage situation

Daryl Moistner, post: 447239, member: 221 wrote: I had this passenger show up while driving down the highway ... I let em off but if he was a cotton m...

9 years ago
Page 66 / 139