Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: How to survey
Now Monte that CAN'T be right.?ÿ If real estate agents were stripped of licensure for "gross misrepresentation of facts" there wouldn't be but 10 or 1...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Express or exclusive
The ones I wrote (years ago) and were approved by the client's attorney said: "Said easement is for the purpose of construction and maintenance of a s...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Are you a zig zag surveyor?
Yep.?ÿ Always was.?ÿ If you get too far off line you can, and probably will eventually, miss some evidence.?ÿ Just locating corner monuments is only p...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Ring, Ring
@just-a-surveyor Me too. Even a hard time (grin). Andy
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Ring, Ring
@just-a-surveyor I HOPE you're not referring to other surveyors. In my 45+ years of surveying I've only had 2 surveyors refuse me copies of pla...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Better take another look at the plans
I don't see a problem.?ÿ Both cars have their own space. Andy
7 years ago
Forum