AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: How many retired surveyors keep their license active?

I let my Tennessee license lapse 10 years ago.?ÿ My Georgia LS and PE licenses are still active until 12-31-2020.?ÿ The only (well almost) reason I ha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Help. I think I have been transported somewhere near the Atlantic Ocean (perhaps Georgia or Florida)

Well I can tell you it ain't Georgia.?ÿ Our only Sections (only in North Georgia, the original Cherokee County) are thousands of acres each.?ÿ Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What happens to old surveyors?

@just-a-surveyor I completely understand what you are saying, I'm retired and enjoying life.  BUT, there are those who don't want to retire.&nbs...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

Michael, first I would research the deeds and find where the "bank of he creek" came from.?ÿ If it was originally split from one parcel then I would a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Not your typical curve problem

@mathteacher I assume that all those that have solved the problem used CAD to derive their answers.  What I was REALLY looking for was the formu...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Not your typical curve problem

Here is one that has bothered me for years.?ÿ It looks so simple but it's not. Two ladders, one 30 feet long and one 20 feet long are propped in the c...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's try this one last time......

@flga-pls-2-2 I can tell you what to do.  ANYTHING your wife wants (grin).  Seriously, travel, fish (you're in the spot for it), enjoy each...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Could this be a record

Several years ago we were asked to map a small City in North Georgia.?ÿ The mapping was no problem, good SPC control and aerial mapping, ?ÿbut they wa...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Who wants a job Surveying for up to 135K per year?????.......

@bstrand Nah.  But I would be divorced (grin). We were building a ship dock in the Houston Ship Channel.  The fellow who was going to be t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Who wants a job Surveying for up to 135K per year?????.......

In 1977 I was working for Brown and Root (later Halliburton) in Houston.?ÿ I was offered 100K to go to the Gulf of Oman for a year.?ÿ They would fly m...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Working along Native American boundary lines

@holy-cow Here are a few maps that show SOME of the "tribes" or communities. Andy

7 years ago
Page 43 / 139