AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Second Hand Calculators

I was cleaning out an old briefcase today and found an HP12.?ÿ I have a 12, 32 and 41CV.?ÿ I still have trouble with any calculator with an equal sign...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo

I ALMOST set one kinda like that many years ago.?ÿ Before we had a Schonstaedt we used the old dip needle and sometimes a pipe or rebar just wouldn't ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How practical is it for someone who is not a professional surveyor to own a surveying company?

It would depend on the owner, the Licensed Surveyor and their relationship.?ÿ As long as you understand that the bottom line is NOT the deciding facto...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Disgustingly survey related

@monte If possible we would pile up downed limbs and trees over the carcass and burn it.  We were close enough to the river swamps that gators a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: But I have a "Plaque".

@just-a-surveyor And "Stob" for a stake or pin. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: But I have a "Plaque".

Let me guess, Artis Robinson??ÿ I've seen some of his "plaques" drawn on brown paper bags.?ÿ To the best of my knowledge he was never licensed but his...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I remember when...

@flga-pls-2-2 I had a friend in high school whose job on the weekends (at least part of his job) was to go around after the movie and tell the people...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dying Breed

My last office I had 2 walls (8??12) with books floor to ceiling with field books going back to 1947.?ÿ I'm sure they are in a landfill by now.?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 1969 Turns 50

And some of us are having 50 year reunions of High School graduation. Andy

7 years ago
Page 45 / 139