AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: anyone lose a rodman?

@flyin-solo I don't know where you are but it must be someplace where the cold doesn't kill them.  If I leave mine outside over the winter they ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: anyone lose a rodman?

@flyin-solo I am saving some pequin pepper plants (we call them Bird's Eye) to plant this Spring.  They make the best pepper sauce (vinegar pick...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Iron pipe

@jim-frame Across the Flint River from our farm was Turner Air Force Base (now closed).  There was a trash dump that, with just a little work, w...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Depicted on TV

There is a BBC show about archeology in Britain called "Time Team".?ÿ It's a little hokey because they only allow three days to determine the origins ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Iron pipe

@paden-cash And just think, there are monuments out there that you set nearly half a century ago (me too). Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hard copies

That's why I always used a second set of eyes.?ÿ I would review, plot, and hand both the legal description and the plat to someone else.?ÿ They would ...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovered an error from 1883

I don't know how it was resolved but in the 1980s and 1990s a problem was discovered just north of Atlanta.?ÿ Immediately following the War Between th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dog Repellant Experience?

@thebionicman Chicken bones, fish bones and any bone that will splinter are NOT good for dogs.  Beef and pork bones that have thick walls are go...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone Still Using Kern Centering-Rod Tripods for Real Work?

@i-ben-havin The DKM2 AE that I ran for a while was, without a doubt, the best theodolite I ever ran.  It had a DM500 distance meter aboard that...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Must be mellowing in the Autumn of my career

I think we've had some version of the old biddy.?ÿ My favorite was and old "phart" that didn't believe the iron pin we had uncovered was in the right ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Time wasting from the government

@holy-cow It ain't about taxes but those strange loopholes (or just plain mistakes) show up in other places too.  SEVERAL years ago a friend of ...

7 years ago
Page 42 / 139