AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Things found while surveying

@mike-marks It wasn't me, but one of our crew chiefs found a gold Krugerand in the gutter on one of our surveys.  He had it made into a NICE ring...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Spidey sense

@holy-cow It's bad when you pull a few distances and start checking with the metal detector and the client says NO it can't be there it's about 15 fee...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncle Paden hits the big time

You "Done Good".?ÿ Keep it up. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The mirror

I think you were looking in MY mirror. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

In the past I have had another surveyor survey property for me.?ÿ Of course I was on the crew and showed him where the corners were located (old famil...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The kind of client to have

One of my favorite memories of a client came from 45+ years ago.?ÿ We were surveying a parcel in the foothills of North Georgia that was all uphill it...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Atlanta

Welcome from Powder Springs. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another challenge

I had a Calculus teacher (Calc III?) who wrote on the blackboard (yeah we still used them then) with his right hand and erased with his left.?ÿ If you...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost and wayward laptop PCs

@holy-cow Nearly 20 years ago the company for whom I worked was bought by a national company.  We went from a "family" business where I knew the ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The last survey in that block........

@paden-cash Or plaid Bermuda shorts, black knee socks and sandals. Andy  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The last survey in that block........

But it beats the heck out of the alternative. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Page 40 / 139