AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: First day of the rest of my life.

Congratulations!!?ÿ I'm retired also.?ÿ Well about 80%.?ÿ I work one day a week for a friend monitoring sediment and erosion control on construction s...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Let tick season begin

I'm not afraid of snakes, I don't like bees, but I HATE ticks.?ÿ When I was a young whipper snapper I went in to get a haircut and had the very attrac...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Complimentary Licenses/Certifications for a PLS?

I agree about the wetlands identification.?ÿ Also you may want to look into sediment and erosion control design and/or inspection.?ÿ That is what I do...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Finger Prints

Georgia does not require a fingerprint but we have had to provide proof that we are citizens or legal residents (passport, certified birth certificate...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: periodic complaint about temporary things in ostensibly permanent places

@flyin-solo I understand what you're saying about the reviewing agency requiring this BUT I still couldn't sign something like that.  Reply in wr...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's drafting tunes

I'm not drafting but with the overcast weather it's a good day for the blues. ?ÿ Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: periodic complaint about temporary things in ostensibly permanent places

"All visible evidence of utilities shown, no subsurface investigation has been performed."?ÿ I'm not magic and don't have X-ray vision so I CAN'T say,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Things found while surveying

@i-ben-havin I wasn't surveying but I had to "push" some FAA investigators into a plane crash in the cypress swamps in southwest Georgia.  The pi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: That being said...

@dallas-morlan That's the truth.  And good Old Pogo was a Georgia boy, as was Walt Kelly. Andy  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: When being cheap pays

@bill93 The big run now is for Isopropyl alcohol greater than 90% alcohol.  Recipes for home made hand sanitizer calls for alcohol of greater tha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: When being cheap pays

@paden-cash One of those AFBs is REAL close to home for me.  My wife actually works for a defense contractor on the campus. Andy  

7 years ago
Page 39 / 139