AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: well, here's a new problem

Question.?ÿ Are you staking property corners or State Plane Coordinates??ÿ For the past 50 years or so I've been taught that any verbiage (or coordina...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a cheap truck?

@mathteacher Mine was a 1948 Ford that was originally my Grandfather's.  Flat head V8 with a 3 speed on the floor.  That shift lever must ha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Western Scene

We were surveying in a pasture several years ago that had a few horses in it.?ÿ They didn't seem to pay us any attention as we headed off into the woo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Working from homeƒ??-

@paden-cash That's Okay.  I'm about to put barbecued ribs, green beans and corn on the table.  Neighbors have been walking by sniffing the w...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Property boundary dispute with lawyers involved

@bruce-small I'm not allergic to poison ivy so that's when I would lead them through a large patch. (grin) Andy  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Land owner notification calls

Georgia has no right of entry laws UNLESS you're DOT or their contractor.?ÿ Over the tears I've called literally thousands of property owners to ask f...

7 years ago
Page 38 / 139