AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: PSA: Transmit Testing Center Results to State Boards

Wow how times have changed.?ÿ Back when I took the exam (last century) we had to wait about three months to find out if we passed.?ÿ That notification...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from New York

Welcome aboard.?ÿ You'll find all kinds of help here.?ÿ Some of it that might even be of use (grin). Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why?---Think about it

Thank heavens we, in the Colonial State, don't have to deal with that.?ÿ We trace back as far as we can and reconstruct to the best of ability and rec...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 439
Reply
RE: Why?---Think about it

I majored in history my first two years of college.?ÿ Well actually I majored in Spades in the student center with my then girlfriend.?ÿ Then I had th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Preferred first job

The job I had that I learned the most on had 2 LS's and 1 crew.?ÿ One LS pretty much ran the business end and the other LS acted as a crew chief who a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Have to shut-up

"I had the right to remain silent.?ÿ I just didn't have the ability".?ÿ The infamous Tater Salad.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Your State Still Have an Apprentice Route to Licensure

Georgia allows it with "Experience acceptable to the Board".?ÿ Good luck with that. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here once used a Tellurometer?

They were used in our "Advanced Surveying" class when I was in school (nearly 50 years ago).?ÿ It would be set up on top of Kennesaw Mountain and the ...

6 years ago
Page 34 / 139