AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Gambling

@holy-cow That's why I choose to buy most of our meat from local farm/butchers.?ÿ The quality is better and the price, while still not cheap, is paid ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday Work Song

It wasn't just a "Company Store" though.?ÿ I did some work in a Mill Village where every home had been owned by the Company (dang Carpetbaggers (grin)...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Foot's - Feet's - Toenails????

As a diabetic my doctors stress the need for foot care.?ÿ My wife even got me to go with her for a pedicure.?ÿ I have no problem with them trimming my...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Interesting Field Finds?

The engineering firm for whom I worked was originally located in an antebellum "mansion" in Marietta, Ga.?ÿ Most of Marietta was destroyed or housing ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know Elmer Fudd was a railroad surveyor?

Y'all are bringing back my childhood.?ÿ The children of today don't even know what they're missing.?ÿ But then again we wouldn't want to make them vio...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SMHƒ?? (short pet peeve rant)

Arithmetic takes over.?ÿ I got a set of sanitary sewer plans to stake one time that had the invert elevations to the thousandth of a foot and the per ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What controls?

Several years ago we did a widening design for a State Route.?ÿ The plans (both construction and right-of-way) called for 50 feet from centerline.?ÿ R...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Crappy Monday

@spmpls That reminds me of a story about a fellow surveyor doing percolation tests back in the 1970s.?ÿ An inspector in a nearby county was VERY stric...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors with Side Arms

I have, but only when I'm far from "civilization".?ÿ People get nervous (rightfully so in my opinion) when they see a stranger wearing a sidearm and c...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineer planning vs. surveyor reality

I don't know if this applies anywhere else but here in the Southeast but:?ÿ "You should have no problem surveying it, we had the pulpwood removed two ...

5 years ago
Page 17 / 139