AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: For those who have access to land records...

TPRI agree with you up to a point. In Georgia there is an additional recording fee ($1.00 per document?) to pay for the implemenmtation and maintenan...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who have access to land records...

In Georgia a site run by the Clerks of Superior Court you pay $9.95 per month to search and read plus $0.25 per page to print. These records only go ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: license application

I agree. Honesty is crucial.Did you provide any of those mentioned as references or work verification? If you did you should absolutely send in an a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken Compass

To use a handheld compassI have to take off my watch and hold it in my left hand. I have a plate and six screws in my right wrist that throws a compa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb Bob Poll

RichardI've also had the "pleasure" of having a plumb bob string get tangled and cause quite a bit of consternqation. Add to your list of earlier req...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign on Fence

WayneSeveral years ago an older gentleman rented my grandmother's house. He kept an old Winchester on the mantle with a sign underneath that read:"Be...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb Bob Poll

1. 16 ounce2. Gammon reel - now. When I started we all used loose string. For years, every time I got close, I would cut the loop of the sting at th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: IS FEMA WRONG?

Yes I have seen this before. A restriction in the flow can cause the flood elevation to rise on the upstream side of the restriction. Without review...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: To an unknown Surveyor

JBI know what you mean. There was a surveyor here who used both orange and yellow flagging (not flourescent) on his pins. It sure was nice to dig a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: shade needed for instrument

RandyAmen on the cold well water shower. I've taken many of those when I was growing up. A doctor from town had a cabin next to our farm that had a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 0.01 feet OFF and related BS

I understand what your are sayingbut I respectfully disagree. Bearings and distances are only markers to "find" the corner monument. If they put you...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: It was almost to hot for this

I've only stopped a crew oncedue to the heat. In 1980 we had several days with temperatures over 100. On this day we had an afternoon thundershower ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What should I've done

I've neverleft a backsight, but I left a 200 foot tape between the rails on a railroad once. I was REALLY nervous the next morning until we found it...

15 years ago
Page 131 / 139