AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: What are all the ways real property can change hands?

I don't know the technical term for itBut many years ago we did a survey of a platted subdivision (beautifully drafted old plat) that was never deeded...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oddball ring ring

Whether you get to survey the lot or not, you did the right thing. The copy of the survey was apparently public record so you just helped her navigat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bibb-Monroe County Survey STILL not resolved

JeredI don't think the plat or map has been made public. Monuments have been placed along the line as determined by the survey.The line in question r...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bibb-Monroe County Survey STILL not resolved

Thanks DanI knew you'd have more up to date information. I wonder what the next step will be.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bibb-Monroe County Survey STILL not resolved

Hey StephenMy understanding, and mine only, is that the ferry location is in question. Since the ferry "anchors" one end of the county line then the ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1050
Reply
RE: Bid this (160 acres)

I've got the boat for youActually it's not mine. The fellow who owns it was camped next to me this weekend. The whole rig (boat, motor and trailer) ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics Question

I've done similarSurveyed a lot that required locating the corners of several adjacent lots. As we were finishing one of the neighbors asked about a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Witch

A time or two (we probably all have) I've had to search well into a neighbor's yard looking for a corner. With the neighbor standing there asking why...

15 years ago
Page 130 / 139