AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Improved Measuring Capabilities?

Amen and AmenGPS (whether RTK or static) is another tool in the toolbox, albeit a wonderful tool. It should not be relied upon exclusively even when ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Preparing a Description From Another's Plat

I guess it's a regional thingHere in Georgia "Legal Descriptions" may be written by anyone, including attorneys. I have sent digital copies of "Legal...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Musical Chairs

Yeah but..Looking back I guess I earned my keep loading and unloading hay bales but DANG that's WORK. Running a sickle mower, a windrow rake then a b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gatorade... shore be hot t'day!

RADU you nailed itDrink lots of water the night BEFORE you are out in the heat. Don't wait until that morning and CERTAINLY don't wait until you're t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PHANTOM LINE

On a "blank" drawing try "list" & "crossing" and see if there is anything there.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Rattlesnake for JUD

The best wayto kill a snake is to cut his tail off - right behind the head.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I passed!!

ButchI've a 1985 one dollar bill with my stamp on it that came from the fee of my first stamped survey. That and all my text and reference books are ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Marker - Pic!!

PerryGreat picture. Certainly you didn't try to canoe over that weir did you? Looks like a good place to stop and have lunch.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting hot

P.L.My wife (former ER nurse and now Nurse Practitioner) says in this heat it's every hour. Working in Orange Beach last summer I kept a bottle of wa...

15 years ago
Page 132 / 139