AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: World's Smallest Drill Hole

I had a teacher in high school who was retired from the Navy.?ÿ After WWII he had been stationed in Japan.?ÿ He was a mechanical engineer and worked w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What people do when...

@holy-cow Up until I was in High School my father never denied access to the Flint River through our property to anyone who ASKED.?ÿ However, when the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying not a profession?

@stacy-carroll I believe you are correct about there being a "possibility" of getting an engineers license through experience only.?ÿ The catch to tha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Stream Cross Sections

I believe that FEMA cross sections begin at the confluence of the steams as 0+00 and increase as you go upstream.?ÿ At least that's the way I remember...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes It's a Lucky Day

@peter-lothian Hey, they "saved" it for you.?ÿ I've had contractors pull up a pin and then pound it back "where it belongs", that is out of their way....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Roadside Treasure

I believe I have found at least one full toolbox of tools over the years.?ÿ Screwdrivers were always appreciated for use as a "turtle" when running le...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Criminy - just hire a surveyor!

I talk to my TV quite often.?ÿ Usually during the "news" when they make some completely inane statement which any reasoning person can see through.?ÿ ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Unwanted, wanted phone call

I have lost a couple of pocket knives in my life.?ÿ I ALWAYS have mine in my pocket unless I'm going into a courthouse, airport, etc.?ÿ I've had to st...

4 years ago
Page 13 / 139