AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Stock Market

Kinda reminds me of a song by Hank Williams Junior.?ÿ "Interest is up, the stock markets down and you only get mugged if you go downtown".?ÿ Several y...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: State elevations

Georgia's highest point is Brasstown Bald at 4784 feet so we're just a few hundred feet from being a mile high.?ÿ Of course we have a seacoast so that...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate construction staking....

Back when I was a "field engineer" (read surveyor) on heavy industrial construction sites we had "pour sheets" that had to be signed off before concre...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick record

My sentiments exactly.?ÿ I hate ticks.?ÿ Back in the day when I carried a plumb bob every day I would screw the top off and drop the little %*&^%#...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where Everyone from

Welcome aboard.?ÿ I've never been to Newcastle but I do enjoy an occasional Newcastle Ale.?ÿ My mother in law and wife are dual citizens of the UK and...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, now I've done it!

Congratulations!!?ÿ I've been retired for 5+ years now but I still like to stick my nose in to remind myself of the good (and occasional bad) times.?ÿ...

4 years ago
Page 12 / 139