AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Storm Pipes Under House

I understand what you are saying and agree with it. With that said, there are times when the owner has no idea of utility locations. We used to perf...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rain Gear

If you're just looking for something to keep you dry I recommend "Frog Togs". Light breathable, washable (DO NOT place in dryer) and pack into a smal...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Following a Survey with State Plane Coordinates...

Sounds right to me Kris. The monuments (assuming undisturbed) hold.Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Great client

The only tip I can remembergetting from a client was was from an "old timer" up in the mountains of north Georgia. It was a particularly hot day that...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Immediate position for NC Reg. Land Surveyor

Larry PLike I heard a wise man say, "My gun is licensed, my dog is registered, I'm a PROFESSIONAL".If you read the wording on the license in Georgia (...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The perfect residential plat

Don't forget that the masonry wall should run all the way to the back of curb. No wheels off the driveay onto "my" property. No trees allowed within...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: give your stubby pencils a workout on this one, folks

My first jobwith an engineering company (over 25 years ago) was in the road department. I was tasked with checking all the numbers on curves, etc. B...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 2"x1/4" Steel Strap found

One of the more interesting monumentsI have ever found was a double barreled shotgun barrel set as a Land Lot corner (somewhat analogous to a section ...

14 years ago
Page 117 / 139