AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

JaredThey are actually named "Shoe Shows". They MUST be shoe shows because that's ALL they're wearing.:-P Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 1844 Land Grant Corner (Texas)

AmenThe only time I've had to defend a survey in court I was following a survey that "combined" two previous surveys. One of which had ALL the bearin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia Exam Advice

I can't offer advice from recently, mine was 25+ years ago. If you don't have one get a copy of the SAMSOG manual (samsog.org), it has some good stud...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Project (pictures)

I hope they're already working on a 404 permit. That sure looks like upland wetlands to me.Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Related bumper stickers...

"Surveying - the worlds SECOND oldest profession""Suveyors do it with rods and chains"Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Helpful Hint

From someone who has cut pulp wood (pine), I always used motor oil (dissolves the pitch quickly) and then soap and water. For removing road tar from ...

14 years ago
Page 116 / 139