AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Hypothetical

Not immediately. If you don't do anything about it you "may". My first suggestion (assuming you get along with the neighbor) would be to send them a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: RIparian Rights

What do the deeds for the excepted lotscall for? From just scanning the documents shown my first thought would be yes they do have riparian rights, b...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing on top of the World

Great photosYou are one brave man if you stepped outside those cables. It makes my toes tingle just to look at it. I'm sure glad you like and are go...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Your first original "stone" find..

It wasn't meand it wasn't a stone BUT. I was working with one of the owners of the company (I was still an Instrument Man) walking a boundary looking...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A Pleasant Surprise

Georgia isDoing something similar. The Georgia State Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority has a website that all deeds and plats recorded sinc...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you know when it's skill versus luck

Many years ago we had run a boundary survey on a 40 acre parcel and found all the corners except one. When computed this one made me nervous, it hit ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument Placement Laws and Regulations

Georgia's BOR rules for monuments.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: State Specific Exams

DanI took the Tennessee exam a few years ago. It was pretty straight forward. Get the materials supplied and study those. I had to draw a plat (sim...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Throw the dog a bone.

Something just ain't rightabout wearing snow shoes and a tee shirt at the same time. You sure do have some beautiful scenery though.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Some incredible surveying instruments

KentI don't have any pictures but I toted a T2, HP3800, battery and tripod in a backpack frame similar to that one. Thank heavens I was in my 20s at ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Some incredible surveying instruments

Kent,While I did not see the instruments of which you speak I can attest to the quality of the Kern instruments. I ran a DKMA(AE) for a couple of yea...

13 years ago
Page 109 / 139