AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: I received my Christmas ornaments

Those look sharp. I wonder if you can find Wild green?Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a multiple tract discount

Several years agoWe had a builder request corner staking of every other lot in a subdivision (lots 1,3,5 etc.). That way he got every lot staked for ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: State Specific (Jurisdictional) Exams

I can't speak for other states but in Georgia we (SAMSOG) fought a battle to be able to "design" water and sanitary sewer lines in residential subdivi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Sanitary Sewer Manhole Invert Elevations

The pipe-mic works well, we've used them in the past. To verify pipe sizes we take an old rod (Old Stinky), spray a good bit of paint at about the he...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying with a compass

For years I had a noteon all m plats:"All bearings are calculated from angles turned and a single magnetic observation". Some instruments had a compa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The American Theodolite story

I had a teacherwho had been a Naval Commander during World War II and then went on to oversee a shipyard in Japan following the war. He had great adm...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More Attorney Legal Descriptions

What gets meare those to whom I have sent legal descriptions in digital form as well as a hard copy. Did they use the digital form? No. They had th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: darn wasps...

I'm sureit's gone now but there was a bushaxe left in a tree in north Georgia. I hit the tree and the curved part of the blade went around the tree d...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushion monuments

Define"Out of position". Is that 0.04', 1.0' 10'? I've been extremely happy, on occasion, to find a monument within 50'. In MY opinion, if I find a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Difficult Retracements

While that is certainly perplexing it appears you have found a "common" error for which a correction can be established. What has driven me "up the w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Server Issues Corrected?

It seems faster today.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Right of Entry for new Power Line

Having workedon the "other side" for water, sewer, gas and power lines, you can challenge right of entry but in all probability you will lose. You ca...

13 years ago
Page 107 / 139