AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Savannah GA area Surveyors/Engineers

DonGeorgia Southern, just an hour or so up I-16, has a BSCE program. I'm glad Dale chimed in, he was one I was thinking about but didn't want to thro...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Savannah GA area Surveyors/Engineers

DonTry the SAMSOG.org website. I know of two or three down there but I don't know what there workload is. Where is he going to school?Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Business is Good Business

Sounds a lot likewhat Larry has been "preaching" here for quite a while.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisdom and knowledge sharing

Ask awayWe ALL were ignorant at one time or another. Some of the responses MAY be a little snide, but most will go out of their way to give you an an...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring - New gray hairs

I had onewhere I had laid out the footings and anchor bolts for a building in a paper mill. All goes well until they start placing beams on the secon...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Headrests and Hard hats.

In a previous truck I had a spring loaded "clip" that held the hardhat to the roof of the truck. Handy but out of the way. I have never been on a jo...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood insurance company's are getting silly.

Sounds silly to meI would think that a digital copy of the photos would be better than a hard copy. If they want a copy they can print as many as the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Man's Best Friend

RobAs I write this I am listening to our two "rescue" dogs playing in the front yard. The best way to remember Pilsner is to adopt another dog. Thin...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SAMSOG/SCSPLS conference

DanLet everyone know I'm still alive and kicking. I wish I could be there with you but have prior commitments.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's Hard Hat

PaulAt a safety course put on by an OSHA Training Institute the same question was asked. OSHA's response, "Provide documentation from the manufacture...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: the new guy

PadenWe had a rodman who, when told to throw the chain, untied the laces, held one end and literally threw the chain. SPROINNNNG. It took us most of...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Current Project - Why I Love What I Do!!!

Amen ShawnI've found plans and R/W monuments at 50 feet from center. Then look at the deed and it calls for 40. Guess which controls.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd Map Note

I have preparedsomething similar to this for attorneys or owners because they didn't have a plat to work from (Georgia is not a required filing State)...

13 years ago
Page 108 / 139