Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: Andy Bruner ~ You have mail {NM}
Read and answered.Andy
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Duane' post on R/W Monuments
Almost all the GaDOT right-of-way deeds I've seen (except possibly condemnations) are for X number of feet left and/or right of the centerline. No me...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Hold the monuments?
I agree with Paul on thisThe highway IS the monument. I've actually watched laborers with an auger pull up a stake, begin a hole, hit a rock or root ...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: "what in the samhill is that?!?"
It has been saidthat necessity is the mother of invention. I think you "done good".Andy
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Sometimes it pays to be nosy.
Sometimes you're not so luckyI had an inspector bring me in a USGS benchmark disc that had been in the footing of an elevated water tank. The footing...
13 years ago
Forum