AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Discount on Programmed HP-35s for your next exam!

RADUMe too. We were not allowed to use calculators on exams. The reasoning was that until everyone could afford a calculator then no one could use o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fast Changing East Tennessee Weather

> Dem boyz up Noth gonna edycate u bout wut snow iz.Dey can KEEP de snow AND de COLD.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 20/20 and Port Angeles, Washington

Amen. Some of the worst I have seen are between family members. I don't know how many times I've heard "I don't want anything that isn't mine but I ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "its successors and/or assigns"

I know of at least twoSurveyors who had their records destroyed after their deaths (Georgia is not a required recording state) so their families would...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: J.W. Glidden

I knew the man only from his posts, but I will miss him.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

On mostof the job sites on which I have worked OSHA regulations are WAY exceeded by the requirements of either the contractor or the client. OSHA is ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hmmmmm.... Did I see this correctly??

If they were"REAL" surveyors they wouldn't have put all those little markers in the street, just used a couple of cans of fluorescent orange paint to ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: POLL: Research back to parcel creation?

#2 "Generally".In the county where I live and have done the majority of my work, the courthouse burned in 1883 so no records are available before that...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi Rail in the snow pics

It's been years agoBut I was doing a survey on property that was on each side of a track at a crossing. We were using a transit and steel tape and as...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you do this?

Been there...Done that.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Missouri Subdivision Right of Way Question

I know this soundskinda trivial and certainly nothing on which to base a firm opinion, but the linetypes for the triangle and the building setbacks ap...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Record of Survey

GeorgiaM&B.We record plats in the Clerk of Superior Clerk's office in the appropriate county.We are NOT required to record except subdivision and/...

13 years ago
Page 105 / 139