AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Electronic Distance Meter 1975

Not as old as an old party chief I had...The old 3800 would, sometimes, waver between two digits also. Too far left for one digit and too far right f...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the Field...

When I first started surveying (40 years ago) we were cutting through some tough vines and briers on a boundary survey. We came to an opening in the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The things Surveyors get sued for

Sue EVERYBODY and the ones with the deepest pockets pay the most. Even if you win you still have to pay the attorneys.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed & easement document preparation

I have written hundreds of easement documents over the years, but never a deed. The standard easement form is one developed years ago that has been r...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Diversity in Land Surveying

Georgia BORJames Butler is on the Georgia Board of Registration. I prefer to think of him as a surveyor who happens to be Black, rather than a Black ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: easement document

Georgia DOT has changed the way they do things several times over the years. They used to get "Perpetual Slope Easements".Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: First Firing

Please tell meit wasn't your dog.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: An Attorney That Rocks!

My favorite Attorney TV adwas one I saw in Mobile, Al. 3 or 4 years ago. It was something like "If you were in an accident and got a DUI don't bother...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey - COGO

Try the "Mapcheck" feature.

13 years ago
Page 104 / 139