AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
alan-chavers
alan-chavers
@alan-chavers
Free
Joined: September 5, 2011 10:21 am
Topics: 48 / Replies: 209
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2207
Reply
RE: Topcon GLS 1500 Scanner with Scanmaster

The Scanmaster has the Cloud-to-Cloud upgrade.

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 469
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1004
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 558
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 457
Reply
RE: Davis Bacon Wages for New Orleans

OK, let's assume they apply. Where do I find them? That Appendix K had no mention of the word "surveyor".

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Davis Bacon Wages for New Orleans

I thought I read that surveyors are subject to DB but a recent search turned up this in a Q&A Section.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Davis Bacon Wages for New Orleans

A Harris, post: 330724, member: 81 wrote: download the pdf Appendix K I downloaded it and did a search for "surveyor" in the document. It was not to...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 579
Reply
11 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 509
Reply
RE: 3D PDF Alternative

Great to know. Thanks, Lee.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1066
Reply
RE: Billing and Invoicing

OK, roger that but when you invoice, do you get their super or whoever is in charge in the field to hand sign a work ticket or invoice or do you just ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 904
Reply
RE: Houston Crew Rate

Wish you would get an answer. I would like to transfer that to New Orleans.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Measure Bridge Girder Camber - Scanner?

Lee, this is very interesting. If you have time, could you keep us updated periodically-maybe with some pics?

11 years ago
Page 1 / 13