AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
AKSteve
AKSteve
@aksteve
Free
Joined: October 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 23
Reply
RE: Carry A Handgun?

Mike Marks, post: 454709, member: 1108 wrote: 1970-1971Edit: I was trying to quote Skeeter's post.This didn't sound right to me, so I looked it up. Fo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side-by-Side / ATV questions

On long lineal utility projects we have done, we have used both. For an inspector to run the line, the 4 wheeler (ATV) seems to work better. For staki...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Block creation

Steve Emberson, post: 382484, member: 181 wrote: I just type in block and follow the prompts. Steve E. has the answer here.In AutoCAD anyway, WBLOCK ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Brain Lock

You might also check the setting for "pickadd" at the command line. Set it to 1.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Photoblog from Point Hope, Alaska

Daryl Moistner, post: 341884, member: 221 wrote: I posted some of these before on Facebook but thought my surveyor connect buddies might like to see t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Learn how to use CAD!!!

Randy Rain, post: 335957, member: 35 wrote: I truly feel your pain Dan, my personal solution to this conundrum is to take the provided engineering fil...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth and Lat/Long accuracy

GE does very little to actually rectify imagery.In the more urban areas, they frequently have aerial photography, in more rural areas they use satelli...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical datum in Google Earth

This is a bit off topic, but the Mat Su Borough has Lidar and imagery available through their website or available through the GINA website for most o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth

Brad,I am using a little bit older version than yours, and am using Google Earth Pro, but I thought I might offer the first things that come to mind t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: viewport issue in acad

> how do you lock the scale of a viewport if you have already zoomed in so much you cannot see the edge of the viewport to right click it to lock i...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotting in Model Space or Paper Space

> Speaking of people that cannot understand scales, have y'all seen the video that Lynn Allen did on paper space for Cadalyst magazine? She's going...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Reduce Image Size for Photographs

The way I typically do this is I will browse to the folder containing the images, select all of the files I want to send, then right click > send t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: pdf into a drawing?

> I don't think that there is a way to place a PDF directly into any cad drawing in it's native PDF format. You have to make a raster image if you...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCad command: MEASUREGEOM>>> Angle

For me, making the change in the "units" settings fixes it.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Raster image

The imageframe answer is correct, but there are a couple options. The toggles are 0, 1, or 2. 0 = The image frames are not visible and they are not pl...

16 years ago
Page 1 / 2