AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
acd-surveyor
acd-surveyor
@acd-surveyor
Free
Joined: August 12, 2010 11:09 am
Topics: 5 / Replies: 130
Reply
RE: Greetings from the Bay Area

Welcome. I worked 26 years in the bay area for government and another 18 years in the foothills. Now I work for myself on small jobs. That and the wi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Record filing question

It looks like per Code 8771 and 8773 that it is only required to be filed with the County Surveyor if it is a government corner. I've only filed with ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a critique of my software

Jim, I may take a look at your COGO also.?ÿ Some years ago I helped develop software for the HP-41.?ÿ It had a slick layout program.?ÿ I still use an ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@dave-karoly Yep, I think that was the one.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@dave-karoly Yes, my sister lives off Simpson Lane, so I know that one well.?ÿ I saw another round-about I think was off Hwy 20 that had separate merg...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon 825a Robot

@va-ls-2867 No problem. Let me know when your're ready.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon 825a Robot

I'm interested in buying the Topcon.?ÿ Just had my Nikon total station start having issues.?ÿ It is about the same age so I would like to talk to you ...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@dave-karoly Have you seen the one there building on Hwy. 88 west of Ione.?ÿ Looks to be the same size as the one in Plymouth with a lot more truck tr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth County Lines

@kevin-hines Looking at the link, it states that they are USA, but also get a note that it can not be downloaded securely.?ÿ Your virus protection may...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: When Client's Most Recent Deed Omits Aliquot Part In Description

I've seen it a lot.?ÿ Usually when retyping (by a legal office) the hand written section breakdown and the clerk skips a line.?ÿ I markup the deed and...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The best business advice I ever received..

Some good advice. I need to look at my operation to make sure I am making enough to protect my liability. Thanks for the story.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: PSA tiny tick bite

I've been bitten a couple of times by ticks leaving the tell-tale ring.?ÿ I've been tested and they never show a high white blood cell count. One time...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Reach

@oldpacer Thanks for the info.?ÿ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Reach RS2

@ozzy84 Thanks for the info.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Reach RS2

I was also looking at the Reach, but I had a couple of concerns.?ÿ I deal with a lot of oak and pines and cell reception can be iffy.?ÿ I would like t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Reach RS2

I was also looking at the Reach, but I had a couple of concerns.?ÿ I deal with a lot of oak and pines and cell reception can be iffy.?ÿ I would like t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10

I went from W7 to W8 to W10 over a very short period of time.?ÿ My biggest issue is the time to do the update, especially the earlier ones.?ÿ I have n...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 7