AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Aaron23
Aaron23
@aaron23
Free
Joined: May 6, 2014 6:44 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 45
Reply
RE: 16+ Character ASCII Import

It Is Easier To Get CarlsonHahahahaha!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: point tables w/stationing

My final does. This was test #2300 so I was in a hurry!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 16+ Character ASCII Import

I've tried both. No luck.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 16+ Character ASCII Import

RUB IT IN! 😀 Not sure what the issue is! I do have a computer in the office with 2014 on it. Gonna try that one.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1107
Reply
RE: point tables w/stationing

I found a way to do this. I used the reports manager to create station offset data. Imported it into excel. Then using the "user-defined property clas...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 695
Reply
Reply
RE: Giving CAD files to Architects/Engineers?

It's standard for me to release a CAD DWG to my client as a finished product. We do take safeguards to insure our data doesn't miraculously "change" d...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D 2013 Hatch Issue

Well......I figured it out. Apparently I unlocked the layer for the hatch in one drawing. As soon as I locked it back up, they look identical. Thanks ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D 2013 Hatch Issue

Ya, they are identical. I even had someone else with fresh eyes take a look. I think the issue is what Steve was saying. I'm going to try to break the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D 2013 Hatch Issue

I tried this this morning to no avail. I'm stumped!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D 2013 Hatch Issue

the weird thing is, is that the drawings are identical. Using the same hatch boundaries on both. i.e. I'm xref'ing in a base, which I'm then adjusting...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 931
Reply
RE: leica viva --- dbx files

What instrument are you using? If you are using a 1200 or older then the dbx files all reside in the dbx folder and there are 15-20 files associated w...

12 years ago
Page 3 / 3