AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Ring Ring

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
562 Views
john-giles
(@john-giles)
Posts: 744
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Caller: "I don't need a survey. I just want my corners marked and my lines flagged."

Me: "That's?ÿwhat we do. That is a survey."

Caller: "Well I'm going to check around and I might call you back."


 
Posted : August 30, 2018 12:43 pm
just-a-surveyor
(@just-a-surveyor)
Posts: 1945
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Can I assume that you already know that the caller WILL NOT call you back?

It is a struggle but when I get these kinds of calls I try and put on my best Mr. Mackey voice from South Park.

"You want you corners marked.....Mkay"

"And your lines marked...ƒ??.Mkay"

?ÿ


 
Posted : August 30, 2018 1:14 pm
a-harris
(@a-harris)
Posts: 8759
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

"We know where all our stobs are. We just need our house put on a map."


 
Posted : August 30, 2018 2:05 pm
Williwaw
(@williwaw)
Posts: 3650
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Forgive me. I'm just a little confused. If you don't need a survey, why are you calling a surveyor?


Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

 
Posted : August 30, 2018 2:12 pm
holy-cow
(@holy-cow)
Posts: 26023
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

In some locales, I have been told, a survey shows monuments and connecting lines and EVERYTHING on and within 50 feet of the tract, including the mailbox and every overhead wire. ?ÿIt doesn't normally work that way here as NO ONE wants to pay for the incidentals .


 
Posted : August 30, 2018 7:03 pm

wfwenzel
(@wfwenzel)
Posts: 438
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hear it all the time - I wonder where they get that notion from?

Do any of you follow it to the source?

?ÿ


 
Posted : September 3, 2018 6:33 pm