AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
wfwenzel
wfwenzel
@wfwenzel
Free
Joined: January 16, 2013 7:40 pm
Topics: 56 / Replies: 382
Reply
RE: Witness to old corner

To get a chuck of dead cow to chew on!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic surveying in the rain

Never had much of a problem working in rain with my Leica 1200. You will have to repeat shots with reflectorless sometimes; that's to be expected, and...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a debate question for the big brains

I had a lot of experience in the construction trades, myself as a carpenter journeyman, construction sup, and project manager. I've worked side-by-sid...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Verizon Mifi having connection problems

Verizon is switching over to 5G, and they are no longer supporting 3G. They say that they are allowing connections until the end of 2019, but I don't ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Verizon Mifi having connection problems

I hope this post helps you guys save time and aggravation. It seems as if my CDMA modem is on the path to obsolescence. That, unfortunately, is the on...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Verizon Mifi having connection problems

Another possibility: Beta testing. But we won't actually know that, since "Verizon is in a cutthroat competition with AT&T to be the first carrier...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS data link down, up, down

My Leica rep says that no update is possible on the internal modem, so my only option is to use a different device to connect to the internet. I feel ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not enough

I hear what you're saying, Bill. What can I say to this, though: If our only ability is to fool landowners, just what kind of standard is that? And I'...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Verizon Mifi having connection problems

I have that same problem, and posted on it. Starting and stopping didn't help. My "phone" is a built in modem, so I can't reset it or stick it in air...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking to replace my old Leica TS06+, how accurate are gps based total stations?

Same. I use GPS for long range work and laying out a house for digging foundation (fast), but I use a total station for more exact work. Concrete guys...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not enough

Is the question then, "Do we have to salute a corner that was carelessly or lazily set. just because surveyor A- got there first"? Or is "Yes" the ans...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1125
Reply
RE: EDM history

had a range of 150 feet to 25 miles. Outstanding!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EDM history

Thanks everyone! Very much appreciate the information - and the stories!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession over an easement and against a railroad

"...w(h)ere trucks used to sit under the tracks to get coal."?ÿ What a compelling public interest in the sidetrack easement. /s "The tracks have been ...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 1162
Reply
RE: EDM history

Thanks, everyone, for their input! valuable knowledge.

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 29
Views: 4842
Reply
RE: Fired my first client.

That is an astute observation. Trouble is, clients don't know much about our ethics; it's our problem and not theirs. I had a Town Chairman surreptit...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Got to admit

Regardless, don't ever think that "just" being armed gives you much security. You will still be sized up and likely not even know it. My old karate in...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 22