Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
My instrument:
TCRP 1205 (robotics on, GeoCOM enabled) using TCPS 27B base radio (configured to CE)
I do not have the radio handle or side com port.

plus buying this: ALLEGRO CE with SurvCE 1.67 with radio pod

I have seen them set up this way for sale on EBAY although the SurvCE was in the 2.xxx range.
I am aware that it is not the most elegant set up but it is my escape route from
using Smartworx on my RX 1220T data collector.
Thank you!
Coady,
Yes this will work. Let me know if you need help with the settings and needed software for configuring the radio pod.
Thanks
I appreciate your presence on this forum.
Today I'm checking out the SurvCE manual
for this release to find out what I'm
getting into.
Yes we still have one unit that is on this same setup and software version.
Always want to say thanks for a response. To buy or not to buy,
when "pulling the trigger" on a deal you try to aim away from your foot.
I am a huge fan of the Allegros. That being said, I discussed the Allegro CX models with them via phone on Tuesday. They currently have enough parts to service the units only for the next 11 months (per their repair department).