Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Enable Dynamic UCS in Carlson Survey 2007?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
715 Views
cf-67
(@cf-67)
Posts: 367
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I'm trying to draw a manhole in 3D, so I need to re-orientate the UCS so I can draw the inlets/outlets coming in at right angles to the chamber . Sure I did this before, but maybe that was AutoCad, not Carlson - it's been a while..

There is a dynamic UCS option, which I assume is what I need, but I turn it on and nothing happens - no options come up.

This is Carlson Survey 2007. Any ideas? Thanks

?ÿ

?ÿ


 
Posted : February 16, 2019 7:15 pm
cf-67
(@cf-67)
Posts: 367
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

More of a Monday morning question perhaps? ?????ÿ


 
Posted : February 18, 2019 9:09 am